I'm the kind of person that must have things checked off the "to-do" list otherwise it bugs me. This registry is going to be complete within the next 7 days because I have a huge exam to be studying for and need to focus as much attention on that as I can...even though baby stuff is so much more fun!
After this weekends' registering adventure, we realized how much we really dislike shopping & registering in person haha. It's so much fun, don't get me wrong. But sheesh, there's so much stuff! It's about a 20-25 minute drive to Babies R Us from our house and we went back twice to continue adding to our registry and although I did lots of research from home about what products we want (such as bottles, monitors, etc), it's still nice to be able to have the access to google/you tube when registering from home.
Yesterday, Travis and I would just stand in front of something and look at each other going "uhhh did you research this? no. oh. me either....next". Oh the joys of being first time parents--I wouldn't have it any other way!
I can go about 2 hours without eating before i'm starving! So once that 2 hour time limit was up it's like a button clicked and I was OVER being at that store. We darted to the front door & out to the car and drove straight over to Pei Wei. Ahhh the joys of hormones & hunger.
So, all in all, we made great progress to our baby registries at both Babies R Us and Pottery Barn Kids. Next weekend we will be in Dallas and will actually get to go in person to Pottery Barn Kids and see if there's anything else we want to add. But, you can be sure that we will be adding the rest of our Babies R Us stuff to our registry from home..in our sweat pants...drinking a nice warm [decaf] coffee with easy access to the kitchen. ;)
Have a blessed Sunday my friends! I'm nursing myself back to health as I was up all night with the onset of a nasty cold...pleaseeeeee don't stick around cold bug--please!
-M
Yesterday, Travis and I would just stand in front of something and look at each other going "uhhh did you research this? no. oh. me either....next". Oh the joys of being first time parents--I wouldn't have it any other way!
I can go about 2 hours without eating before i'm starving! So once that 2 hour time limit was up it's like a button clicked and I was OVER being at that store. We darted to the front door & out to the car and drove straight over to Pei Wei. Ahhh the joys of hormones & hunger.
{{Ready for lunch!}}
{{Her crib came in the mail this week!}}
-M


No comments:
Post a Comment