OK, so my husband is en route to Dallas and I forgot to ask him to snap a photo for this post today. So, let me tell you....there still isn't a bump, the photo really would have looked the same (hopefully I would have had a different outfit on at least). So, there is no actual bump photo today. Don't worry, the SECOND I wake up one day and there's something there...I will be snapping a photo of it...I'm patiently waiting for baby to POP. Doc told me within the next few weeks I should start to show a bump. We actually went to a day care tour this week (PS. waiting lists are no joke!) and yea...kinda funny doing that when I still look "normal". I'll save my day care frustration for another post. :)
{{nope. no bump photo. but at least it's a photo.}}
How far along:
16 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain:
I think I'm still at 1 pound up.
Size of baby:
A turnip.
(which I've never seen in real life before so i'm not really sure what that size means) HA!
(which I've never seen in real life before so i'm not really sure what that size means) HA!
Maternity Clothes:
Negative.
Gender:
We find out in 1 weeks and 5 days!
Movement:
I felt some popcorn/flutters a couple of nights ago again...but that's it so far. I can't wait to feel distinct movements and for my hubby to feel them as well.
Sleep:
Still sleeping like a bear in hibernation. love it.
What I miss:
My husband. and he only left a few minutes ago to go to Dallas for the weekend with my father-in-law.
They will have lots of fun but I always miss him when he's gone.
They will have lots of fun but I always miss him when he's gone.
Cravings/Aversions:
I bought cheetos a few days ago. Haven't bought cheetos in a lonnnggg time. so i'm calling that a craving.
Other Symptoms:
Wasn't feeling too well this week for a few days. Switched my pre-natals and feel like a million bucks now.
Big moment(s) this week:
1) Finally getting a day off of work after having to work last weekend.
2) Registering for nursery furniture at pottery barn kids.
3) Ordering the first decorations/crafts for the nursery.
Today is going to be full of getting my energy back, working on some work (from home at least), and going to see a movie with one of my girlfriends. Oh, and it's FINALLY feeling like fall. It's chilly out and overcast and I LOVE IT. Have an awesome Saturday today everyone!
-M

No comments:
Post a Comment