Image Map

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Saturday Bump: 19 Weeks

ALMOST half way there! She's making her way more towards my belly button so my bump SHOULD be getting bigger!

How far along?
19 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain:
8 pounds! (Must be all the chic-fil-a i've been eating!) 

Size of baby:
A small cantaloupe...except we're not really sure where she's hiding at..HAHA
6.5 in, 10 oz

Maternity Clothes:
Not wearing any. However, The Gap was having a sale a few weekends ago and I bought 3 maternity shirts for whenever that time may come. 

Gender:
Baby Girl <3

Movement:
I think I can feel flutters. The doc said I won't feel them for a bit longer because of my thick ab muscles. Plus and minus for being obsessed with core workouts! 

Sleep:
I slept in until 7AM today. NEW RECORD. 

What I miss:
Nothing. ;) 

Cravings/Aversions:
Chic-Fil-A. Chocolate covered raisins. Baked Cheetos. 

Other symptoms:
Headaches. every.single.day.

Big moment(s) this week:
1) Hearing her heart beat at the docs. high 140s-mid 150s. 
2) Getting 2 things painted for her nursery. Way to go Travis!
3) Already made the first Etsy purchase for her...a diaper wipe case for the diaper bag (complete with navy blue checker fabric, a pink boat stitched on it and her name stitched in navy blue writing). 

Side note: LOVE this song. Slightly obsessed with it since my awesome friend can rap this and she rocked it at LifeGroup this week. Enjoy!!


Time to go catch up on watching the Blacklist with my man. I love rainy Saturdays. :) 
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment