Image Map

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Saturday Bump: 18 Weeks

Y'all...the bump made it's appearance (most people probably just think I need to do sit-ups or something...but nope...this week I officially said bye bye to my six-pack and hello to this new baby-pack)! 
Baby girl is growing growing growing! I'm pretty excited about this!


How far along?
18 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain:
3 lbs according to my dr visit last week. 

Size of baby:
Growing towards a large mango

Maternity Clothes:
Nope. But i've been loving my 2 pairs of leggings that I bought at the Gap. I see some maternity clothes in my near future...within the next couple of weeks. 

Gender:
GIRL GIRL GIRL :) <3 

Movement:
None. Can't wait to feel baby moving.

Sleep:
Can't sleep in past 6AM on the weekends. I'm too hungry. ;) Don't really sleep during the night...but it's enough to keep me energized so that's good. 

What I miss:
Nothing. 

Cravings/Aversions:
Chic-Fil-A! Had it for dinner last night....and for my second breakfast this morning....no wonder I'm having an easier time gaining weight! haha

Other symptoms:
Headaches. However, gatorade and powerade seem to fix these. 

Big moment(s) this week:
1) Our anatomy scan.
2) Calling baby by HER name instead of just "baby"
3) starting our Babies R Us/Pottery Barn Kids registry

Well...time to go study study away for a big test I'm taking in about 15 weeks. Focusing is really difficult today because all I want to do is look at etsy and find super cute baby girl outfits. haha
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment