{{It's getting there!}}
How far along?
17 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain:
I feel like I'm up more than 1 pound...finally! But I haven't actually weighed myself...
Size of baby:
A Sweet Potato :)
Maternity Clothes:
Nope. I'm still buttoning my jeans. But honestly, I would be OK with having a reason to go shopping and get some new clothes ;) c'mon baby!
Gender:
We find out in 5 days
Movement:
None. Can't wait to feel baby moving.
Sleep:
Can't sleep in past 6AM on the weekends. I'm too hungry. ;)
What I miss:
My old job. Work has really taken its toll on me the past couple of weeks and I experienced my first migraine a few days ago. I just need to take some deep breaths and know that everything is OK and is going to be OK because God is in control.
Cravings/Aversions:
Loving Cheetos. Can't stand the smell of coffee. For those of you that know how much we LOVE coffee in this house (we even have a dedicated coffee bar), you know this is a total weird thing for me.
Other symptoms:
Headaches.
Big moment(s) this week:
1) Received our first decorations that we ordered for the nursery. Can't wait to get my crafting on.
2) Ordered baby's crib from Pottery Barn Kids.
3) Baby's first Texas vs. OU game starting in T-12 minutes!
Even though we live right next to OU...the only game of the season where I HAVE to cheer against OU is when they play Texas. Loyalty people...loyalty.
-M

oh girl... yes...but the tylenol doesn't do anything!! Hope you feel better and the headaches go away!
ReplyDeleteYou are to stinkin cute my friend! So blessed to have you in my life! I would love to get my craft on with you:) Love reading your blog! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Hope you get some rest tonight! Oh yeah..and tomorrow is the BIG DAY! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU FRIEND!!!!! blessed to have you in my life! yea...i don't think i'll be sleeping much tonight...we're so excited!!!
Delete