Image Map

Sunday, February 23, 2014

All we need today is a little bit of Coffee & a whole lot of Jesus

.....And by Coffee I mean water.

I woke up this morning (and by "woke up" I mean, decided to call it a morning. Truth is, I'm up every 2 hours anyways now haha) and, like most mornings, I got into the Word. Today's passage was perfect (like always):


Great reminder that circumstances change and people get unhappy and fed up. C'mon, we've all seen it. We see people complaining at work when management switches over, we see people complaining on a constant basis because news channel A said such and such while news channel B is saying the opposite. If only we could get back to why we're here--to love God and love people. What do we do for those we are to love? We pray for them. We pray for strength. We pray for understanding. We pray for them to overcome.

We have control over what we ask God to move. He tells us that if we want a mountain to be moved then ask God to move that mountain and He will.

Any circumstance or situation that you're facing today can be a stepping stone for greatness. Ask God for help. Pray for those that may be making the decisions. Know that the second you ask Him for help, He's there with his entire army of angels surrounding you. He will never fail. He never has failed & He won't start now.

So--with that, let's start our Sunday off with some good 'ol Coffee, time with Jesus and the excitement that comes with our ability to help change lives, to help overcome mountains and to show that God is love and that we are here to love Him and to love others.

Time to "go to church"--Travis is actually at church and i'll be tuning in live from our apple TV, couch and my pajamas. Praise the Lord for church online at lifechurch.tv! I love our church :)





No comments:

Post a Comment