34 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain:
I'm still in the range she said I should be in....let's just leave it at that.
Size of baby:
Large Cantaloupe (19 to 22 inches, 5.5 lbs)
Maternity Clothes:
Pants, yes. Last night I was able to wear a non-maternity shirt out to the party we went to.
Gender:
Girl :)
Movement:
Yep. Now that she's running out of room in there it feels more like waves and rolls. It's funny.
Sleep:
Still sleeping good!
What I miss:
OK...I'm just going to say it...my six pack. HAHA
Cravings/Aversions:
None this week.
Other symptoms:
Braxton Hicks. Cramps. Exhaustion. Only a few more weeks!
Big moment(s) this week:
1) We hit the mark that the doctor wanted us to hit! If I go into labor anytime after this....they are going to deliver her!
2) Setting up her college account & our life insurance for her. I guess that's a pretty big moment haha.
3) Still haven't taken photos of the nursery--it's on the to-do list today or tomorrow!
4) Watched "Happiest Baby on the Block" yesterday...it was interesting.
1) We hit the mark that the doctor wanted us to hit! If I go into labor anytime after this....they are going to deliver her!
2) Setting up her college account & our life insurance for her. I guess that's a pretty big moment haha.
3) Still haven't taken photos of the nursery--it's on the to-do list today or tomorrow!
4) Watched "Happiest Baby on the Block" yesterday...it was interesting.


No comments:
Post a Comment