Image Map

Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Saturday Bump: 33 Weeks

{{the filter I used made this look yellow/green. Oh well...you can still see Hadley poking out there!}}

How far along?
33 weeks, 1 days

Total weight gain:
I'll find out on Wednesday at my next doctors appointment. I don't weigh myself outside of those appointments...no point to that! 

Size of baby:
Pineapple (19 to 22 in, 4.9 lbs)

Maternity Clothes:
Yep when I'm out and about (and at work). But when I'm home, I swear we're keeping Victoria's Secret PINK in business because those are the only sweats I will wear. I love them. 

Gender:
Girl :) 

Movement:
Yep. She's got rhythm to her movements now--like I know the times she will start moving. 1230AM, 3:30AM and 6AM are her favorites LOL 

Sleep:
I fall asleep early (like 8:30PM) but am up all throughout the night to use the bathroom. Poor Travis. haha

What I miss:
I really started missing going to Cross Fit and taking a nice long run this week. But I'm still so happy that I'm growing this beautiful human being and can't wait to take her running with me (in our BOB Jogging stroller of course!) 

Cravings/Aversions:
Still sweet cereal. I've moved on from the cap'n crunch days though. Now I'm all about Cocoa Puffs. 

Other symptoms:
Braxton Hicks---hello! I've been told to take it easy..and I feel like I am...but they are still coming so we will see what the doc decides to do on Wednesday. 

Big moment(s) this week:
1) Woke up today and told Travis "Babe...we are having a baby NEXT month!"
2) Nursery is pretty much finished. Just have to hang up one more thing. Clean it up. Wash sheets. and of course, take photos!
3) We decided we're going to get a DSLR camera to document this sweet girls arrival and life. Can't wait to order it in the next couple of weeks!
4) Her towels are currently in the dryer--first load of baby laundry is ALMOST complete :)
5) We are about to book what will be her first vacation! woohoo!






No comments:

Post a Comment