Image Map

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sometimes & Always


Sometimes: I say NO SWEETS for a day.
Always: I cave...ALWAYS!


{{Today's fail...TCBY White Chocolate Mousse with sprinkles..with 2 of my wonderful friends. We are so exciting and get the same.exact.thing.}}


Sometimes: I show up at the gym not wanting to do anything and feeling SO tired.
Always: I surprise myself. Like today- hit another Tabata Personal Record of 436!
Sometimes: Speaking of the gym...sometimes I feel like I want to roll over and sleep in the middle of the gym floor.
Always: I put a smile on and am excited about my accomplishments! Side note: someone TOTALLY made my morning today. I had just finished my training and was exhausted beyond belief. I was walking back to the other side of the gym and this older man (who is also a regular at the gym) says "Do you ever do a workout that is just way too hard where it makes it impossible to smile?!?!" I reply..."The smile always makes it feel better!" It was so awesome to see that he noticed it.

Sometimes: I realize how much I am going to miss my GA job on the clinical trial.
Always: I am moving onto bigger and better things and God puts me places for a specific reason and He is ready to show me His greatness in another state!

Sometimes: I dread going to the dog park because I know its going to be a muddy mess.
Always: It is so much fun to see our dogs running around chasing birds, chasing dogs, slapping water, jumping in the lake, and burrowing toys.
{{Ziggy being the "police dog" at the dog park and inspecting every dog before they walked past him.}}
{{Valor. Being a typical puppy. swimming. biting water. burying other dogs toys (exhibit A on the right)}}

Sometimes: People talk about how they get so bored with life or days or work or school or anything. 
Always: We were blessed with these days. We did not earn any of these moments. Life truly is short and we need to live it full of love and respect. Even if you feel that you are doing the same thing over and over and over again and are so bored with it- find something about it..just one tiny piece..that makes it more interesting and focus on that. People get so carried away with being bored or complaining that they forget how extremely blessed they are. We get to go to work. We get to have a schedule. We get to be alive. and we get to show the world that we are someone worth fighting for. I encourage you to stop being bored with anything and constantly see excitement in everything. God is always blessing you and He is always looking down on you and ready to help you!


6 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the link*up. Love your passion God :)
    Look forward to learning more about you :) new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda- thank you! Your blog looks super cute and I am your newest follower! :)

      Delete
  2. Your dogs are so cute!! I and feel your pain on preparing for the muddy mess the dog park brings! The clean up is never fun! Haha! ...One of your newer followers here, found your blog through Sometimes and Always link-up! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I follow your blog and I love it!!! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Yum! The chocolate mousse and sprinkles looks amazing. :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh- yes it is! Totally worth the guilt :) Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete