So this weeks Five for Friday is going to be Five letters. Friday's Letter's comes from one of the cutest blogs I have came across Adventures of Newlyweds (Click on the link up and check it out!) So, I am linking up for Friday's letters today!
Dear Husband, you are my superman. Thank you for always helping me with anything I ask for. You wake up when its dark, to head off to school early then a full day at work and you come home at 8:00PM when its dark {again} and are always happy. Thank you for always smiling :) I love you. I cannot wait for this weekend. Even if its full of homework, studying and ordering chinese food in...its going to be great!
Dear New Readers, thank you for following me and checking in on my blog :) I really appreciate your encouragement and comments and I can't wait to continue reading your blogs and writing my own blogs- I think we are going to be a great team.
Dear Ziggy, your 11 pound bundle of cuteness makes up for your weirdness. I am so glad we found 2 chew toys that you can not destroy within 0.5 seconds. We need to cut the habit of you jumping on my lap when I am on the computer and getting right.in.my.face...which you are doing this very second....
Dear Texas, it is finally setting in that I am leaving you in a couple months and I am really going to miss your awesome food and
Dear New Readers, you get two because you are THAT awesome. I encourage you to take this weekend and go above and beyond. We all (myself included) like to take the days we have and keep to ourselves, relax, rest, sleep-in...Take this weekend and, amidst all the amazing relaxation, let those around you know that you love them and that you appreciate them. A quick phone call means a lot to anyone. Our generation gets so used to texting and e-mailing that we forget how appreciated a nice, quick phone call makes someone feel. Give it a try! The worst thing that can happen is you don't call back again..right?!
Have a blessed Friday. I am off to an ice cream factory with one of my favorite Aggies..I will let you know how may ice cream flavors I

nice list of "dears"!
ReplyDeletecute blog you have!
happy friday!
thank you! happy weekend :)
DeleteAwww, your hubby sounds precious! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks! you too!
Delete