Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Smile, it's Sunday :)

Happy Sunday everyone! This Sunday's post has lots of pics :) Our weekend was pretty relaxing. On Saturday, our life group brought home the championship at the Kickball Tournament. Woohoo!! Our team, X-Factor, rocks. I love these people. The moment my hubby moved here one month after we got married, we went to life group. We do life with these people. We love it. One of the most difficult things about leaving this wonderful city will most definitely be leaving these people. We have learned so much about us, about our God, about being married, about friendships, about family, about how we are not the only couple that eat way too much for our own good, about Wii Michael Jackson dance game (get it if you don't have it), about praying for each other, about feeling each others pain, about celebrating each others victories, about holding each others hands when all you can do is just be there for the person, and so much more I could go on and on and on! I strongly encourage you to get plugged in to a life group, wherever in the world you are, find people that have your same belief, that can encourage you, and that you can learn from and start doing life with them!


{{We make a great team ;) }}

{{ X-FACTOR 2012 KICKBALL CHAMPS }}
{{photo taken during Pumpkin Bowl 2011}}

{{us}}


Dinner on Saturday night was super awesome: Pancakes and Turkey Bacon. I LOVE having breakfast for dinner. My husband really dislikes anything 'meat-wise' that isnt straight beef. He knows when I sub ground turkey for ground beef in anything. So, the fact that he said OK with turkey bacon was a huge feat! Better yet...he ended up loving it! SCORE! 


{{Yum}}

Sunday morning started off like it always should...at church! I snapped a few photos during church this morning. It was AMAZING. Reason #ALot why I love this city: our Church. Its a big church that feels small. It is such a blessing to sit in church service every weekend. Every single time I am there I think "Wow God..You ARE Awesome" The feeling inside that building is incredible. I love the passion and energy that everyone has. Love love love love it! 

Lunch rocked. BALTS: Bacon, Avocado, Lettuce, Turkey Sandwiches. Enough said. Ziggy and Valor even got rawhide chews..mostly so they would leave us alone while we were enjoying lunch :) 

I couldn't pass up an afternoon run in the 90 degree sunshine. So I ran and it felt great! 

{{Where we spend our Sunday mornings}}

{{lunch}}
{{I run because I love it}}

The rest of this Sunday will be spent doing homework. Not exactly an exciting ending to a wonderful weekend but hey you gotta do what you gotta do..right?!  I have a feeling some cookies will be baked during this so called, "homework" time. 

Have a wonderful Sunday evening :)  Smile, you are here for a reason and you were blessed to be a blessing to others! 





No comments:

Post a Comment