 |
| linking up with Ashley for Friday's letters |
Dear Husband, I love how excited you are about our move to Oklahoma! Who would have ever thought that us,
the born and raised Southern California Beach Bums, would move to Texas and then Oklahoma! I guess Texas was preparing us for OK. Life outside of California is really amazing.
Dear my personal trainer, thank you for motivating me and always pushing me to be better. My new PR today
hurt felt so good and I cannot believe how far I have come this past year. WOOHOO for turning me into a BEAST!
Dear Mrs. DT, thank you for being stationed where we are moving! haha! God is so great and I knew there was a reason we have been staying in touch! God always has the perfect plans and I am so thankful for all of your help and so ready to hang out and do life together up there!!
Dear Ziggy, thank you for still being a cuddle bug even when Valor tries to rip your leg off and play. I promise to take you on a nice long play date this weekend. We know how much you have missed them.
Dear Valor, this teething stage is really annoying. I would say I want you to grow out of it soon but your just so darn cute!
Dear Readers, I hope you have a wonderful Friday. I hope you know that there is something about you that makes you stand out..something
undefinable. Use it. Don't be afriad of it. God has made you unique because if we were all the same- life would be boring! Every time I read a blog I think- wow, there is justsomething about her that makes her different. makes her real. makes her who He created her to be. It is God's favor and it is His blessing to see you use the unique talents or characteristics that He blessed you with.
Never be afraid to shine and never be afraid to stand out. March is almost over- lets finish it strong.
Have a blessed Friday!
{{Vet Emergency Clinic. Only to find out she was being a cry baby about "breaking her leg". Right when the vet walked in she got up and walked!"}}
{{Playful pup}}
{{From CA to TX to OK. Glad you are my adventure buddy!}}
Hello! love your blog!! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
ReplyDeleteHope to see you there! Thanks!
http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html