Image Map

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My weakness.

{{These babies.}}


I am so happy that Girl Scout Cookie season isnt year round. I can usually control what I eat... until these are ALL OVER THE PLACE. at my work. at the grocery store. on my mind.  Everywhere I tell ya. Good thing my hubby is as infatuated with these tagalongs peanut butter patties as I am- its 50/50 in this house. <3

We bought a box last Friday- gone by Sunday morning. Once again..I brought home a box last night- to surprise him. ALMOST gone...5 cookies left..lets see how long the two of us can keep those in the box. HA are you kidding me?! It wont be long..

So please girl scouts, as much as I adore spending $4 on 15 cookies...and as AMAZING as they are...you need to hide from us when we enter the store. Or even better...and probably less effort than hiding...put up a sign that says "SOLD OUT" and take it down once we leave.

I have been kicking butt on my workouts with my personal trainer the last few weeks. Yesterday- we did tabata. (if you dont know or havent ever done tabata I HIGHLY encourage you to do it. I think I will post a workout on here one of these days if your interested) Anyways...you do a total of 2 minutes of push ups, sit ups, squats, pull ups and erg (row) 800 meters- broken up into various time intervals. Yesterday- I hit my personal best of 398 reps! Today..I also hit some personal bests. My philosophy: the girl scout cookies are enhancing my workout performance. Sounds valid- right? 

 Just kidding. I have put SO much hard work and sweat into the last 12 months of these workouts that I am FINALLY seeing an increase in my abilities...took a year before they were truley noticable. But during that year..there were little changes being made every single day that brought me to where I am today. I know that if I keep up these changes (sans girl scout cookies..) that next year will be an even bigger accomplishment. ALWAYS give it your 100%. ALWAYS keep going. :)

Before I sign off and get some much needed school work done- I will leave you with this:

James 1:12 "Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life."

Whatever you are facing today know that it will come to pass and that you will be victorious!


PS. I also put this blog on bloglovin so you can follow me there! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Totally needed that little push at the end. Girl scout cookies.. I could eat samoas all day long. Love your blog. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you-It means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete