{{NOT a morning person dog}}
Reasons why I love the morning:
1) BREAKFAST. my favorite meal of the day.
*During the week: I go straight for some good 'ol oats and a cup of decaf coffee. As I am driving
to the gym I snack on about 3 power bar protein bites- these keep me going for my entire
training session. MAGIC I tell ya!
*Weekend
{{Forever my breakfast date}}
2) PRODUCTIVITY. Now- in college- most of my friends were more productive at night- nope not me. I'm a wake up early and finish the paper so I can enjoy the sunshine type of person. 3)SUNRISES. There is something special about sitting out on the beach and watching the sunrise. To me, its God's promise of a new day. Its hope. Its life. Its a way to remind yourself that whatever happened yesterday..its over..gone...don't let it ruin your today!
4)The GOOD MORNING SONG. This is now my alarm clock. For those of you that struggle waking up in the morning- listen to this song right when your alarm goes off. I love it!
5) HOPE. We were given the opportunity to wake up today. God knows that we have the potential for greatness and He has faith in us to fulfil it. Wake up knowing that you are here TODAY for a reason. We are faced with challenges, decisions and opportunities every second of our life- each day makes an impact on our future. Use every day to your highest potential. Sure, we wake up discouraged sometimes and yep, life can seem tough- but with constant reminders and dedication- that discouraging attitude will leave and you will be victorious. I saw a tweet a while ago and it just stuck with me: "Wake up feeling unstoppable because no man can stop what God has already started!" THAT, my friends, is what really gets me going in the morning.
I hope that whatever you are struggling with this morning- that you would give it to God and go about your day achiving greatness. We are here for a reason. Lets do our best, be our best, encourage others, and change this generation!
Have a blessed morning and afternoon!


No comments:
Post a Comment