Image Map

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Smile- it's Sunday!

Sunday's are our favorite days in this here household. Church. Spend time outside. Spend time together. I've decided that I am going to be more proactive at taking photos of these said Sundays :)

((We have no idea where our beautiful red camera is..its escaped. So...these are all snapped using our wonderful iPhone 4's.))

Breakfast at Tiny's No. 5. Cutest place. I love their food. I ordered Blueberry Pancakes- my favorite. Hubby decided to order the healthy alternative Fried Chicken and biscuits. I wouldn't even try it- nope not a trooper. But he LOVED them. I had to snap a photo of this southern comfort. When in Texas...right?

{{ Honey, we're not in California any more}}

We love enjoying the sunshine and 75 degree weather. So we went on a nice 5K adventure. As it usually works, I get my iPod going and my Nike+ GPS all ready and off I go. I'm more running for time. My awesome husband and our child dog keep up a few minutes behind me (see: male dogs marking their territory on every single tree). I am always amazed that our little 11 lb doxie is ALWAYS running and keeping the pace.

{{my main squeeze(s)}}

 {{Hubby snapped this photo while Ziggy and I were warming up. He blends with the shadows!}}

{{Smile Ziggy.}}

{{us. hot sweaty messes. refreshed after a run.}} 

Not including a photo of the flooded kitchen we came home to. I don't want to remember that when I go through these photos again :) HA! 


{{A 5K run isn't over for the dog until he gets to have Frosty Paws Peanut Butter Doggy Ice Cream}}
{{see: one spoiled dog}}


 Nothing better than ending the day listening to one of the greatest Young Adults pastors preach James chapter 1. Loved it.
{{Keep it 100. Be real. Be genuine. Be true. Be who HE made you to be.}}
{{Be dedicated. Don't let anyone or anything take you away from your purpose to live for God.}}
{{Stay loyal. Go where He tells you to Go.}}
{{God's promises are "yes" and "amen.}}

Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Sunday! 
Remember: You are God's most prized possession. Nothing can keep you from the love of God <3



4 comments:

  1. Umm, where do you live that you can spend time outside right? I live in Iowa, so I am a little jealous! :-) Thanks for stopping my my blog, too! And of course you can grab a button! I am grabbing yours too and am looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha were in Texas now- 80 degrees and sunny today :) come on down and enjoy some sunshine! Good news is..its almost spring and Iowa will have sunshine soon :) right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan, I tried putting your button on my blog but it won't fit on my sidebar. Do you mind make a 200x200 button? That is what most bloggers (I think) prefer as well. If you need help, email me at becky[dot]borgman[at]gmail[dot]com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for letting me know :) I just changed it! I hope it works now!

    ReplyDelete