Saw this "Sometimes and Always" post and just HAD to link up. This is such a cute idea! So, lets get my first 'Sometimes and Always' link up going!
Sometimes: I drag myself to the gym and think about turning around to go back home at least 5 times on my way there.
Always: I get 10 minutes into the workout and am thankful that I woke up this morning and blessed to have the ability to work out- then...I give it ALL.THAT.I'VE.GOT!
Sometimes: I promise myself that I will not eat sweets after dinner.
Always: I ALWAYS cave and dive into some oreos (our favorite) or s'mores bars. Check out the s'mores bar recipe on pinterest...so good!
Sometimes: I plan out an entire weeks menu and end up not wanting to cook on one of the days.
Always: We always revert back to Chiptole for those 'I dont want to cook' days
Sometimes: I admit to watching annoying, girl infused drama, shows
Always: I catch up with my favorite TV shows a few days after they air. (Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Bachelor, Army Wives)
Sometimes: I get sick of watching "24" episodes at night (ohh Netflix- love/hate relationship over here)
Always: I am thankful for every second I get to spend with my hubby
Sometimes: I drive over an hour and a half to an ice cream factory for a some ice cream
Always: Every bite of icecream, no matter where its from, is awesome.
{{Cookies & Cream Blue Bell Ice Cream}}
{{Strawberry Banana Pound Cake Ice Cream}}
{{Happy Tuesday}}




Double Stuf Oreo's are the best!! They're a favorite in my house!
ReplyDeleteThat ice cream looks amazing, and I'm not even an ice cream fan! :O
ReplyDelete