Image Map

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Happy Tuesday! I am linking up with Megan @ MackeyMadness today. Go check out her blog..I love it!

Sometimes: I get really frustrated at my puppy chewing my $200 running shoes (like she is right this second)
Always: I say "no ma'am" and once she gives me the look I have to pet her because she.is.so.cute. and i am obsessed.
Photobucket
{{She will be 10 weeks old tomorrow!}} 

Sometimes: I dont like the rain at all...especially when my training is cancelled because it is raining so hard
Always: I love the fresh feeling outside after it rains :)

Sometimes: I miss California.  
Always: I love where we are and even though we are more than 1,500 miles away from the west coast- family is always a flight away :)

Photobucket
{{Fam.bam}}
Photobucket
{{Aren't we a ridiculously good looking family?!}}


Sometimes: I say tomorrow and then I have to remember that...
Always: We are blessed with today. Do what needs to be done today. 
Sometimes: I cannot believe the blessings that God has poured down on my life
Always: I know that God will never tell me to do something until He gives me the capability to do it. I am ready. I am here. and I am going to give everything my 110% best.

I hope everyone has a blessed day! Smile :)

4 comments:

  1. My 7 month old puppy just chewed up a brand new pair of shoes that I only wore once this weekend. I was livid. :( Still a bit mad, but she's too cute for me to stay upset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh bummer! Yes- they LOVE shoes and FEET!

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh... your puppy is adorable! What kind is it?! I love puppies so much. Live it up, because she will grow super duper fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! She is a lab/border collie mix. She has gained 3 lbs in a week and a half I cannot believe it!

      Delete