Image Map

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday was one of the most exciting days. I submitted my thesis= graduate school is almost OVER. We found out where we will be living the next few years (separate post on that soon)

When you give it all to God's glory, He sure does return it back in even greater amounts. I do not believe in coincidence. I believe in God's plan. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I know that God has the perfect plan for me and every time I experience just one aspect to it I am in AWE. Everything fits perfectly together when you put Him in control. I've experienced both worlds, and His world, is perfect. His plans are unbeatable. His goals for you are unfathomable. Ask me 3-4 years ago where I would be today....I couldn't have even imagined this. :)

Something we do in this house is we make sure to celebrate big wins. Celebrate when a breakthrough happens. Celebrate when a hardship is over. Celebrate when a prayer was answered. CELEBRATE. Last night- we prayed, we laughed, we ate really good bad for you junk food, we stayed up later, we celebrated the good news we received.

Don't ever get too busy conquering your goals that you forget to celebrate realizing God's perfect plans for your life.

Well, I am off to training. I got my personal trainer and his family some ActiveFaith swag. ActiveFaith is a faith based workout gear company that was started by a SUPER talented guy in our LifeGroup and its getting HUGE. NBA players have his gear, stores nationwide are carrying it...its AWESOME. Do yourself a favor and check it out- you will love it!

{{A photo I took of the swag}}
{{Go to www.myactivefaith.com and check it out }}

Have an awesome Tuesday!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being so close to being done..what a wonderful feeling!! And you are so right- if we dedicate all we do to the glory of God, his blessings just keep coming in ways we never imagined! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on almost being done with school! That is so exciting! When we put our faith in the Lord, it's amazing to see what He will do!

    ReplyDelete